Friday, November 20, 2009

Built-in Brussels



I spent a few days working in Brussels recently, so I stayed over to visit the flea markets and snap pix of design inspirations. Here's an empty Grand Place early Sunday morning.


On Saturday I spent some time wandering through a beautiful series of rooms at a custom cabinetry shop on rue Blaes, a few blocks from the daily flea market at Place Jeu de Balle. Their web site, Baden Baden, has a extensive collection of rooms to view and is offered in French, Flemish and English. Here's a sampling of what I snapped on my iPhone:










3 comments:

  1. How beautiful!
    Marlene from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is the only thing to say.

    Marlene from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene, I plan to do another post about custom cabinets next Friday, so I hope to see you then. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete